Are you concened about the environment and how what you do impacts on it.?
This article will increase your understanding of steps Greener Gardens voluntarily take to ensure safety of the environment, our customers and staff.
In today’s world nothing is more consistent than the need for change. At Greener Gardens, we achieve this with a proactive holistic approach to ensuring lawn health.
TreatSafe® encapsulates our attitude and pro active steps to:
- Work in partnership with customers to treat lawns safely, holistically and responsibly;
- Use professional products that are safe for our customers and staff;
- Select products that reduce the impact of our actions on the environment.
Our Environmental objectives
- Review control products we use annually for safety and ensure they are fit for purpose for our customers, staff and the environment;
- Listen and agree realistic expectations for a healthy lawn and help our customers with easy to understand information;
- Promote an integrated lawn care approach for best results.
Not just greener in name …
- 79 % of our treatments are either 100% natural, or manually labour intensive.
- All of our treatments are safe for children and pets once dry.
- We use professional products chosen not just for product performance, but also for those that are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We use specialist software to keep you informed about visits, reduce road miles and emissions.
- We work in partnership with you deliver a great looking lawn.
A healthy lawn
There are many benefits to a healthy lawn, beyond being a source of pride and enjoyment for your family. A healthy lawn cools the environment, converts carbon dioxide into oxygen, improves our air quality, and stabilizes the ground beneath our feet.
For more information take a look at our Environment page.
Customers, Staff and Pets
All of our operatives are trained in the correct handling, use and application of products, we only use products that have been approved by government authorities and apply them using the modern accurate equipment. We complete ongoing staff training to ensure our staff are confident about the products applied and how it’s important to understand an integrated lawn care plan.
Our Voluntary Memberships
We are voluntary members of BASIS Lawn Assured and UK Lawncare Association, a network of Independent lawn care operators. Our membership demonstrates our commitment to quality and environment responsibility.
Why is TreatSafe® important?
We believe it’s important to demonstrate that we have done the hard work in considering the environment, respecting your garden, your safety and that of our staff so you don’t have to worry.
Which other companies publicise this approach?
No other Lawn Care company around Nottingham promotes TreatSafe®, also we are not aware of other independents or franchise operations so either.
Treat Safe® Your Questions answered is written by John Draper of Greener Gardens, Nottingham’s local independent BASIS Lawn Assured specialist and Chairman of the UK Lawncare Association.