Patio and Path Cleaning
Effective patio and paths treatment for all hard surfaces!
Clean without Scrubbing
Our best selling patio treatment targets green and black mold, algae and moss on all exterior hard surfaces.
Our treatment will kill mold and other growths within typically 2-4 days, and the secondary detergent action will help to gently clean* the treated surface in the following weeks and months. Our Biocide treatment is 100 % Non-Abrasive.
After a few weeks we recommend removing debris using a hard brush. Alternatively we can remove it mechanically using our power brush**
- No need for any aggressive or damaging application methods such as high-pressure water-blasting or steam cleaning.
- Multisurface: Our Biocide treatment is suitable for all exterior hard surfaces, including delicate surfaces such as plaster, rendering, mortar and glass.
- Long-Lasting effect; small and diminishing residues will protect against re-growth. Typically this protection will be for 6-9 months after the first application, and 8-12 months after subsequent applications.
- Suitable and effective for use on decking, wood furniture, all types of paving, tarmac and fencing.
Why Replace, why not Restore!
Replacing your patio or deck can cost thousands and is not always a financial option, our patio and deck cleaning service is the solution.
Contact us for a Free Quote
Our clients properties range from terraced houses to large country properties. We are committed to providing a high-quality service. We are happy to discuss options available to minimise overall costs of maintaining your hard landscaped area*.
Below is short patio cleaning video:
Our Biocide treatment is 100 % Non-Abrasive: There is no need for any aggressive or damaging application methods such as high-pressure water-blasting or steam cleaning.
Customer comments include:
"I am very impressed with the results of your treatment to our pavings especially the concreted area at the rear side of the house"
Mr C, Arnold
"The first treatment has shown some impressive results so in addition to the areas mentioned could we also add the block paved and concrete drive area"
Mrs B, Bingham
"Just wanted to let you know that our paths look much better now after your treatment. I would recommend it to anyone"
Mrs R, Cropwell Bishop
"Although you said the Patio treatment would take a while to work, the patio was restored to near new condition by the day after! I've attached a couple of photos to show you taken the day after treatment - the green algae marks are where the table and chairs were standing - those marks disappeared after another couple of days. So all in all fantastic - thank you!"
Mrs C, West Bridgford
Step closer to a great looking path and drive ...
Our NO OBLIGATION survey is FREE, our path and drive prices may be cheaper that you think
Patio and Path Cleaning FAQs
* Experience shows that at least two applications may be required to achieve the desired level of cleaning on certain surface.
** We recommend that treated moss is brushed away 3-4 weeks after treatment. Alternatively we can remove it mechanically using our power brush where access is available**
As with our other services once dry this treatment is completely safe for children and pets.
Greener Garden Services
Nottingham Most Reviewed lawn care
BASIS Lawn Assured
Experienced lawn care
Hard surfaces - Drives and Patios
Call for an online quote