“Organic” lawn care programme
Our “organic” programme uses organic fertiliser derived from natural products and is suitable for all lawns. The programme is enhanced with natural Mycorrhizal, Bacillus and Trichoderma species, specifically included to assist established grasses and help reduce stress. The programme has been formulated with family and luxury lawns in mind.
We know moss loves to invade lawns, our programme includes tried and tested natural moss digesters, that get to work on the moss with the added benefit the lawn doesn't blacken.
No organic weed controls are available. We can discuss a weed control programme for your lawn to strike a suitable balance. Our weed controls are rigorously tested, and are safe for home composting and wildlife. If you prefer not to use weed controls, removal by hand is your best option.
Our organic programme will ensure you have a pro active approach for:
Feeding – Our feeds used are 100% safe and ensure a balanced programme for your lawn during the changing seasons.
Moss - Tackling the moss that encroaches on bare areas and prospers in shady, damp and compacted soil conditions. Consider our Let the Lawn Breathe for additional relief from compaction.
Weeds – These invade lawns through airborne seeds, as well as carried in through various birds and wildlife visiting your garden. Weed control is not included in the programme as standard, we can discuss your individual needs.
Pros & Cons of organic programmes
- All products are 100% organic from natural resources. We use naturally sourced products for slow release fertiliser and a natural thatch-busting digester for moss control.
- Organic products have no negative effect on the environment.
- 100% pet and human friendly immediately after use.
- Excellent at improving soil quality over time.
- Zero scorch potential.
- An organic lawn care programme costs roughly twice as much as a standard programme because the products are more expensive and need to be applied at a significantly higher volume per application.
- Results are likely to be slower and the lawn will not green-up as fast, but over time the lawn will significantly improve.
Organic Programme FAQ’s
Greener Gardens are members of
Nottingham Most Reviewed lawn care
BASIS Lawn Assured
Experienced lawn care
Hard surfaces - Drives and Patios
Call for an online quote